May 13, 2012

To Kale or Not to Kale - green smoothie

In response to Franchesca's 28 Day Challenge  video on taking a stand to get some six packs and seeing your reaction to kale I couldn't help laughing and share my response.  I wanted to share if you never eaten kale, which is a green veggie, you don't have to just boil it. You can make green smoothie - yes it may sound crazzy but its so easier to consume! Trust me. All you need is green veggies like kale or spinach (for all newbie try spinach!)
+ fav fruit
+ a little water
and blend together.

Fruits I use include apple & banana together,
or mango
 pineapple
 peaches
apple juice (clever huh?!)
frozen fruit

If you want to boost things up:
dash of cinnamon
1 Tof coconut oil
1T of spirulina (careful you'll need to add enough fruit is this too strong)




Benefits:
detxoify liver
removes of metals in your system
increase immune system and all imporant digestive organs!
improves skin, hair

Try it. I dare you.

No comments: