Sep 29, 2016

Roundtable


When I look at you - you remind me of sacred devotion. How your eyes remind me of a child's innocence, an almond star radiating beauty.

When I look at you - you remind me of purity and everything called perfection; how you carry the world effortlessly.

When I look at you - you remind me of endurance... despite the trembling hurt it is to be colored in a world full of colors. Your quiet demeanor and humbleness quivers the heart.

When I look at you - you remind me of softness etched from years of bitter hurt inflicted on to you, which never contaminated your core.

When I look at you - you remind of a massive fleet docking from bay to bay trading it's goods not effected by the awe and wonder of spectators glued at your magnitude. They never saw you coming.

When I look at you - you remind me of the epitome of what it is to be a loving  father figure equipping his own for good works.

When I look at you - you remind me of a mother, a teacher slowly revealing her lessons but quickly flowing her love when her children stray.

Many eyes I behold in my heart. Nothing more precious than to consider you as my friends.


No comments: